2 1 1
There are so many benefits attached to 33 Olive Street, Burnie that it's hard to know where to begin! But let's start with the most obvious....the prime location on the fringe of Burnie's CBD offering undeniable convenience so you can walk to work while getting healthy and sparing the car.
Things you'll want to know:
- Overlooks the ocean, West Park Oval and Burnie Park
- Polished floors feature in most rooms, wall to wall carpeting in the bedrooms
- Separate living area with wood heating
- Free standing robes in both bedrooms
- Large timber kitchen, adjoining dining area
- Sunrooms front and back
- Shower over bath
- Terraced back yard with BBQ area
- Single lock up garage under
The location offers an array of activities on your doorstep so you won't be sitting idle. Walking distance to leisure, shopping, business, cafes and restaurants so there is plenty to keep you busy. And with summer here it's definitely the ideal place to be to enjoy the sea breeze and fun by the water.
NOTE: It is our agency policy that prior to scheduling appointments, we require that your application is pre-approved. Please be aware, pre-approved applicants are given priority to available rentals. Please keep in mind that if the property you are wishing to view is currently occupied, we are required to provide 48 hours notice to the current occupants. We ask that you respect the privacy of our occupants and do not approach or knock on the door of their home.