2 1 1
They say that good things come in small packages and this attractive home is certainly no exception to the rule! Economical in size it may be, but it offers practical and comfortable living for a single, couple or a small family.
Things you'll want to know:
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner (Heat Pump)
- Spa with shower over
- Eat in kitchen, separate lounge room
- Built-ins in the main bedroom
- Wall to wall carpeting, vinyl in wet areas
- Double glazed windows facing the road
- Undercover entertaining area on the back of the garage.
- Current lease running until 23/2/2018
- Available within 14 days of a new lease being signed
The home is on a flat, fully fenced block. There is a large garage / workshop at the side of the home as well as extra room for off street parking. The garden shed has plenty of room to store the lawn mower and other items.
30 Belton Street, Acton is within minutes to the CBD, schools, shops and amenities.
What about pets? A well referenced outdoor pet may be considered.
Please note that this property is for sale, however if a lease is signed you are free to remain in the property until the end of the agreed lease term.
NOTE: It is our agency policy that prior to scheduling appointments, we require that your application is pre-approved. Please be aware, pre-approved applicants are given priority to available rentals. Please keep in mind that if the property you are wishing to view is currently occupied, we are required to provide 48 hours notice to the current occupants. We ask that you respect the privacy of our occupants and do not approach or knock on the door of their home.