4 1 2
Dont judge a book by its cover and dont judge this home by its rather plain exterior. From the streetscape, you have no idea what a comfortable home this really is with space galore! A previous makeover upstairs has dressed up this home to make it fresh, hip and inviting to be in. The home itself is over 2 levels and features polished solid timber flooring, wall to wall carpeting in the bedrooms all off set with a neutral wall colours to make it feel even more spacious, light and warm.
Things you'll want to know:
- Close to Town, hospital and schools
- Separate living, dining and meals areas
- 3 Bedrooms upstairs, 4th bedroom / rumpus downstairs
- Additional rumpus, office and 2 storage rooms downstairs
- Sizeable kitchen with modern appliances including a dishwasher
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner
- Bathroom with shower and vanity, separate loo
- Undercover area at the rear with two more utility rooms
- Single Carport with roller door, additional carport and plenty of off street parking
- Secure yard
21 Richardson Crescent, Park Grove is located in a desirable area with great schools, sporting facilities, West Park IGA, small cafe and hospitals all in very close proximity!
What about pets? The owner prefers no pets but may consider a small pet with suitable references.
NOTE: It is our agency policy that prior to scheduling appointments, we require that your application is pre-approved. Please be aware, pre-approved applicants are given priority to available rentals. Please keep in mind that if the property you are wishing to view is currently occupied, we are required to provide 48 hours notice to the current occupants. We ask that you respect the privacy of our occupants and do not approach or knock on the door of their home.