3 2 3
Looking for the relaxed country lifestyle complimented by an eco-friendly and energy efficient home? This single level brick veneer home is a world away from the hustle and bustle of city life, surrounded by peace and quiet, leafy trees in a secluded private location. Neither style nor comfort has been sacrificed and offers a great sense of space and lots of different areas, indoors and outdoors to escape.
Things you'll want to know:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Built-ins in 2 bedrooms
- Large living area with wood heating
- The kitchen has had a modern facelift
- Deck off the dining area a great place to take in the rural outlook
- Bath, separate shower, vanity & loo
- NBN connection
- Small yard and garden to maintain (the balance to be maintained by a gardener)
- Double garage, single carport + workshop
- 16 solar panels to reduce those energy costs
- Abundance of water from the tank or bore
Get set for a fabulous living experience! 23 Camena Road, Natone promises to deliver the peace and tranquillity with the benefits of a small rural community that you seek living in such a pretty country location. The local primary school is only minutes away and an easy 18-20 minute drive will see you in the heart of Burnies CBD.
What about pets? The owner may consider pets with suitable references.
NOTE: We welcome your enquiry, however, it is our agency policy that prior to scheduling appointments, we require that your application is pre-approved. Please be aware, pre-approved applicants are given priority to available rentals. Keep in mind that if the property you are wishing to view is occupied, we are required to provide 48 hours notice to the current occupants. We ask that you respect their privacy and do not approach or knock on the door of their home.
3 2 3
Property Type - House
Land Area - 7462m2
Bond - $1,400
Pets Allowed - Yes
Built in Robes
Hot Water Electric